Saturday, February 25, 2012

Suspension Bridge photographed for U.

I know  you go to outdoors, picnics, sightseeing with family and friends.....Hay...And u take with you your compact camera and/or mobile as I see several people hindering peoples' way, shooting pictures of friends and foes.....oh sorry, not foes but families....more with mobiles and the youngsters are more to count.....Here I shot Suspnsion Bridge, just giving an angle so I could stretch or show as long as I can....See the other end, a mile away?//....No just  nearly a furlong away from the first two giant pillers....HOWEVER IT IS NOT SUSPENDABLE BUT CONCRETED......FROM PHOTOGRAPHY POV, IF U MISS THE BOAT, HOW ACKWARD THE BRIDGE WILL LOOK...Wait for some time, as I did here including a boat and the picture looks more interesting...the left bank show the distance, as if u get stand your friend here, how much distant the bridge will look.......For camera persons: Auto on compacts will work well....Here I used a DSLR with 18-55 lens...Av mode----exposure 1/1000, f11, ISO 200...VIGNETTE AT BOTH SIDES-LEFT TOP AND BOTTOM-RIGHT ENHANCES THE CENTRE......Small lessons in SMALL PICTURES....YEA, Small in size.....
2)Next time too pl remember to shoot enriching your ordinary or digital albums with more memorable pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment