Thursday, March 1, 2012

SUN AT ITS HIGHEST BLOOM AT the time of setting.

You might have come across many sunset photographs......Generally the photographers include few more elements in such a landscape photograph.....hahaha....as I too have took more shots of this time...but here as I used my 70-300, I could be able to reach at more narrow angle to obtain a larger image of the sun....the brilliant red came naturally with the vignette at all corners and a bit of matching foreground lending support to the sun....This I took from the moving car sitting on the back seat.....The sun looks as a dot. Therefore I loved to keep it at the middle...As usual the DSLR was at Av mode...as I was clicking fast.......Oh nature, THOU ARE THE MOTHER OF ALL LIVING BEINGS, so bestow your blessings on us, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment